26 January 2014

40% off Birthday Sale and new products

Hi all,

today when I woke up I was a little bit shocked. We haven't had any snow this winter so far... well now we have plenty. Seems it snowed all night long, cause we have several inches of that white stuff. I do NOT like snow...at least not end of January. No. If anyone of you want it, I'm happy to send it over to you *lol*

Yesterday was my birthday and I realized one more time how many awesome people I met online and how many of them became friends over the years. Thank you to all who sent me wishes, cards, posted on my FB and so on!
Now it's up to me to YOU a gift. I have several new products and  a big birthday sale just for you!

Hugs,
Manu

40% off Birthday Sale


Save 40% off in all my stores through Feb 9th, CU included, store & designer collabs excluded.
The Studio PU   The Studio CU    Nuthouse   DigiScrapBoutique


3-2-1 Sale

I have 3 kits on sale for $ 2.00 only through Jan 31! Check out these in the 3-2-1-Sale exclusive at The Studio!


New Collection: Passage To China

The Orient, a world shrouded in ancient mystique yet as modern as tomorrow, where age old traditions infuse cultural celebrations with vibrant colour, music and dance, food and festivity.  "Passage to China" brings it all to life with beautifully crafted solid and themed patterned papers and a plethora of elements to give your pages undeniable Oriental authenticity and richness. This kit is perfect for showcasing Chinese New Year or travel adventures in the East.

Marlyn, my newest ct member made an awesome layout with this collection:




New Commercial Use: Mini Grab Bag

This is a mini grab bag just for you!
Contains 3 full sized, brand-new cu packs for Valentine's Day / Love & Romance / Wedding.
Items created with this product can be used in freebies like samplers, add ons, clusters, qps, printables. No credit required, but always appreciated.


No comments: